Finding a Small Business Accountant
Are you getting the Business Financial Confidence you need from your current New Hampshire accountant?
- Do you feel you are not receiving sufficient business advice from your small business tax accountant regarding your business operations?
- Do you know how to find a good accountant? If you have a business, do you know what questions you need to ask before you select an accountant.
- Are you tired of getting a bill from your accountant every time you talk?
- Is your accountant not communicating your present condition to you to help you have a better understanding of where you and your business are?
- Do you feel your accountant is an expense for your business rather than an investment?
- Does your accountant wait until the end of the year before doing any tax planning with you to help you minimize your taxes?
- Do you lack confidence that your bookkeeper or accountant is knowledgeable about all the current and changing tax laws and how they will affect you?
- Do you feel that your business accountant does not really care about your needs, just the numbers?
- Have you outgrown your business bookkeeping or accounting service and their ability to handle your needs?
- Do you have the frustration of never knowing what your accounting bill is going to be until after you have received it?
- Is the information you receive from your small business tax accountant difficult to read and understand?
- Is your tax accountant having you prepare your own payroll checks and bank reconciliation?
- Have you ever been penalized for payroll tax violations?
- Are you receiving your financial statements late from your accountant?
- Are your tax returns consistently filed late or extended by your accountant?
Maybe you answered YES to one or more of these questions. You may NOT be receiving everything that you should from your current accounting relationship, We can help you go through the process to figure out the right questions you should be asking, the ones that are unique to you as part of the process of building a Business Financial Confidence Map. Why not find out more now?
Request a Quote