- Do you have good communication & organization skills?
- Do you have basic knowledge of office administration and payroll?
- Are you friendly and outgoing, with a positive and upbeat attitude?
- Are you very organized and a team player?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that utilizes all the latest trends in technology?
Appletree Business Services is a unique and successful Southern NH based accounting firm. We have a 30-year history of strong, steady growth and are in a position to continue that success into the future. We are looking for an exceptional person to grow with us.
We help small businesses be better organized and more profitable. We are an entrepreneurial team and are committed to developing and retaining our staff for the long term. We know that having the best team is critical to our success. Our- goal is to help our team thrive professionally and personally. We are all generous in sharing our time and helping our teammates develop new skills. This is a special opportunity to join a growing professional firm!
As part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding services to our small business clientele. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work-product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team.
- Providing general support to in house and remote staff, including mailing, scanning, copying and electronic filing, with careful attention to details**
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as working as part of the team
- Working over the phone, entering payroll data as necessary to meet various client payroll schedules, as well as other tasks on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to support client tax administration; including logging, scanning documents & supporting billing.
- High School Diploma/GED; some college/degree is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of general office/clerical experienc
- You must be able to pass our unique, in house clerical and numerical aptitude/problem solving/math test.
- Basic knowledge of payroll is required.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with MS Office
Compensation: Based on Experience
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply.
**COVID-19: During the COVID-19 outbreak, tele-work has been highly encouraged for positions with duties that can be accomplished remotely. This position, however, will require you to be physically in the office full time. All employees will also need to comply with our COVID-19 protocols.
We are ready to hire!
Are you the right fit? Do you want to make a difference?
For confidential consideration, please respond to this ad with a short cover letter or resume and salary history. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. You will not be considered if you don’t meet the minimum qualifications listed.