- If you are hard-working and have a unique aptitude for figures, we will train you!
- Are you an exceptional problem solver?
- Do you have basic knowledge of payroll?
- Are you an energetic and helpful person?
- Are you a very organized and professional person?
- Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE in a successful, growing next generation firm?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that utilizes all of the latest trends in technology?
Appletree Business Services is a unique and successful Southern NH based accounting firm. We have a 30 year history of growth of strong, steady growth and are in a position to continue that success into the future. We are looking for an exceptional person to grow with us.
We help small businesses be better organized and more profitable. We are an entrepreneurial team and are committed to developing and retaining our staff for the long-term. We know that having the best team is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our team thrive professionally and personally. We are all generous in sharing their time and helping our team mates develop new skills. This is a special opportunity to join a growing professional firm!
As a part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clientele. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work-product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- Contacting clients daily to obtain information for payroll processing
- Working over the phone, entering payroll data necessary to meet various client payroll schedules
- Various other assigned tasks done weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end
- Manage and process payrolls for multiple clinets simultaneously
You MUST be able to pass our unique, in house clerical aptitude/problem solving/math test.
- High School Diploma/GED; Some college / degree is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of general office/clerical experience
- Basic knowledge of payroll is required. Service Bureau experience is helpful, but will train the right person
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Excel
- Unique aptitude for figures and problem-solving
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
Compensation: Hourly plus Incentives DOE
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply by calling our automated line at 617-419-0291 (This is a Massachusetts area code, but we are located in Londonderry, New Hampshire), indicate you are responding to the ‘Payroll Specialist’ position, and answer a few brief questions. Once you’ve completed that, you may be contacted with instructions on submitting your resume. NO TELEPHONE CALLS OTHER THAN TO THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED. CALLS TO OUR MAIN OFFICE WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION